Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Musing Mondays


 
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. 

What are you most excited about reading, right now? (can be a book you’re currently enjoying, or a book that’s yet to be published, etc.)

Oh boy, this is a hard one. I have SO many books that I can't wait to read, but I think I'm going to venture off the YA path on this one and go with Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling. If you're not familiar with her, she plays Kelly Kapoor on The Office.
I found out last night that she's going to be at a local Barnes & Noble doing a signing next month, so I'm really looking forward to that too!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Whaaat I didn't know she wrote a book :) This is awesome! I love her!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

I haven't heard of this one. I hope you get to read it soon!

Post a Comment