Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Top Ten Tuesday (3)


Not necessarily all upcoming releases since I still have a lot in my TBR pile that I really want to read soon!

Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer -- Gosh, who ISN'T excited to read this?!

2. Tempest by Julie Cross -- So happy that I found it at Strand this past week!

3. Everneath by Brodi Ashton

4. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

5. The Hunger Games by Suzanna Collins -- Not entirely excited to read this for the story as I am just to have finally read it! Haha

6. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami -- Eventually the nearly 1000pgs won't be so daunting when I start this since I'm a fan of his work.

7. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

8. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls -- One of six titles my sister and I will read together now that she's completely done with school!

9. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith -- I'm hoping the movie will be a good summer flick, but I still want to read it first

10. Divergent by Veronica Roth -- I don't think I even have this yet! Gah! Need to read ASAP!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Just a Lil Lost said...

Ooh good choices! I want to check out 1Q84 but that 1000 pgs is a bit scary!

Okay, we will both read Divergent. SOON. lol

Michele | Top 10

Ang said...

Cinder, Tempest, and Shattered Souls all sound great. :)

My Top 10 ~ here

Post a Comment