Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Booking Through Thursday

Hosted by Booking Through Thursday
1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?
I can only really recall being read to in second grade by my teacher. My parents' limited English skills and busy work schedule was the reason why reading was never much apart of my childhood. I suppose it's the reason why I don't care much for being read to. I like to see the words for myself and being able to go at my own pace.

2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?
I've actually never thought about it. I've never listened to an audio book in it's entirety, but I'm not against them.

3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?
Definitely not a whole book or a speech, but every-so-often I (or someone else) would read a bit of peaked interest.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Tristyn said...

I can remember my teacher reading to me too. That feels like it was forever ago. I'm not an audio book kind of person either but I guess it would be fun to listen to on a long drive.

Here is my BTT:
http://middlebrainedcanvas.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday-92911.html

I'm a new follower and also new to the blog world. :)

Post a Comment