Powered by Blogger.
RSS

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It’s a way to share the books I’ve gotten during the week and to receive comments from fellow readers…

Who knows, maybe one of my books will be your next read!
I’m always looking for more books, so please leave your IMM link in your comment!
 
Happy Reading! :-) 

Only two books for me this week! Which is fine by me since I have so many books waiting for me!

I originally went to Strand Bookstore to pick up the new Kate Spade designed tote bag, but of course I had to take a quick browse at the half-off paperbacks.

The Radleys by Matt Haig
I've seen this on a bunch of TBR lists and decided to check it out.
<-- click for larger image

After that I went to  Barnes & Noble since I had a 15% off coupon.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I'm pretty sure this was suppose to come out on the 27, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see this! :-) I'm actually almost done with it so expect a review either tomorrow or Monday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

17 comments:

Just a Lil Lost said...

Love love love the new Kate Spade Strand bag! :)

And I hear Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is fantastic! (I only know about it from everyone else's IMMs over the last few weeks! lol) Can't wait to see your review!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I've been wanting to read the Radleys.
My IMM

Unknown said...

I have seen so much about Unbecoming of Mara Dyer but haven't checked it out yet. Maybe I should since so many people are talking about it! I will look out of your review.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for stopping by. WOW!!! looks like you got two awesome books:)Great IMM post.
Rebecca
www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

Giselle said...

Mara Dyer!! I wantz it!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaways for some ARCs.

Grace Fonseca said...

A lot of people loved Mara Dyer book that I know of. Hope you enjoy your books. New follower. I like your layout very much. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read Mara Dyer. Great IMM. Thanks for stopping by.
My IMM:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-4.html

Pixie said...

Great stash this week. The strand has some of the best book bags.

Lady Reader said...

Hi there. Great IMM this week! I have The Radleys but it's the other cover. I think this one is great! I actually had plans to stop by B&N to pick up Mara with a coupon today. Groovy, huh?!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Hope to see you around often.

Have a great day and Happy Reading!
Arrivederci,
Amy

Sophia said...

I am seething with envy! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I am just dying to read that book. I can imagine how shocked you were to see it released early. I hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading :)

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Oh, wow I love that cover of The Radleys! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is on my wishlist!

Unknown said...

I also received The Radleys this week, but your cover looks different than mine! But I really like both of them(:

Happy reading!

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

Both of those books are on my TBR list and I can't believe you got Mara Dyer early..lucky!!!

New Follower :)


My IMM

Novels On The Run said...

Hi there, I shall be a new follower shortly, once I say hi...I have not heard of The Radleys, I shall look into it and no doubt set out to read it.

Nice blog! New York...it is on my Bucket List...gotta get there one day:D

Michelle

Karen said...

I have never heard of The Radley's - love the cover though. I'll have to check it out.

The Book Faerie said...

Oh my soo lucky! I want The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!!!!

Thnx for stooping by, following back :D

Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Wow, the Radleys actually sounds really interesting, I hope you like it. I’m not sure what to think when I see books on sale earlier than the official date. But I’m always sure to grab it anyway :).
Happy reading!

Alisa - the Novel Nook

Post a Comment