Powered by Blogger.
RSS

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren as a way to share the books I’ve gotten during the week and to show appreciation to those I received them from… Who knows, maybe one of my books will be your next read!

Please leave your IMM link in your comment so I can check out your mailbox too!
Happy Reading! :)

I actually took a much needed nap and woke up not to long ago (it's about 1am now) and remembered that I got books this week! Yay!

Title: Anna Dressed in Blood
Author: Kendare Blake
Genres: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

I finally got it! Plus I had a Barnes and Noble coupon for 50% off so even better:)







Title:
Rot & Ruin

Author: Jonathan Maberry
Genres: Young Adult, Horror, Zombies, Dystopian
Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

I had another coupon and I although I wasn't originally going to get this, I've been looking for it for awhile. Thanks to Christy of Love of Books for the recommend!
Title: Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)
Author: Mindy Kaling
Genres: Non-Fiction, Autobiography, Humor
Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

Such a 180 from the previous two, huh?:P
I went to the book signing on Wednesday and waited about an hour and a half to get it signed! It was so packed there (it was her only NYC signing) so she cut her discussion/Q&A short so that she could get to everyone. No personalizations, but she took the time to make small talk with everyone and allowed pics! I barely let out a "hello" before she said "Oh my god, your hair is so kick-ass!" LOL. She continued with the hair talk and completely ignored my friend:P Which is fine since he didn't buy her book. Haha!





What's in your mailbox?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

15 comments:

Jess said...

What ?! Barnes and Nobles has coupons ? I hope you like Anna Dressed In Blood. I've heard good things about it/

I don't watch The Office, but I like the cover of Kaling's book. The title is so funny

Emma B. @ Novel Minded said...

I LOVED Rot & Ruin. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I want to read Anna Dressed in Blood too, I've heard such great things about it. And it's so cool that you got to meet Mindy Kaling, I love her on The Office. Your hair really is kick-ass! If you want to see my IMM post, you can find it here. Happy Reading!

Giselle said...

Oh great haul! Anna Dressed in Blood is awesome!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

Wonderful haul this week!
Feel free to check mine out ~
My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox32.html

-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

Sagacity Quest said...

Great books this week! I am super excited to read Anna Dressed in Blood.

Enjoy your books! Happy reading!

Ailsa said...

Ooh, I think Rot & Ruin sounds pretty good.

You can see my IMM here: The Book Bundle

~Ailsa

Just a Lil Lost said...

LOL!! I absolutely love that she loves your hair. I was telling my friend that and she's like "That's such a Kelly thing to say!" hahaha..

Thank you again for picking up a copy for me ;)

Can't wait to see what you think of Anna Dressed in Blood!

Michele | IMM

Kelly said...

I got Anna Dressed in Blood this week as well! Great haul!

In My Mailbox

Amanda said...

YAY! Anna! I loved it. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

Happy reading!

Brittani said...

Thanks for stopping by! You got Anna Dressed In Blood too!!!! Yay! I hope we both enjoy it! Happy reading!

Mrs Q Book Addict said...

I haven't read any of these, I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading!

Christy (Love of Books) said...

I so need to read Anna Dressed in Blood! Yay.. hope you LOVE Rot & Ruin. That's so funny about meeting the author. :D I love your IMM this week!

Emma said...

Loved Anna Dressed in Blood. Great books this week, I hope you like them.

Check out my IMM here.

Emma @ LostinaYAbook

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

I've seen Rot & Ruin everywhere lately. I really need to read it!

Enjoy your books :)

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Ohhhh, Anna Dressed in Blood! Such a great read. I hope you enjoy your new books!

Post a Comment