Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Follow Friday (5)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. A great way to meet fellow bloggers and get new followers!

When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it...?)

I usually buy my books, so I always end up keeping them. I hardly ever even loan them to anyone because I'm afraid they're going to ruin it- so far my sister is the only one that I can trust to keep them in perfect condition... her 6yr old son also knows very well not to play with my books! I scare him. LOL!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I always end up keeping the books I buy as well, and I only lend out to people who I completely trust and know that like me they're careful with books.

Sarah said...

I'm a book hoarder and after some bad experiences loaning out books I no longer let anyone borrow any, new follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

Janiera said...

New follower:) i don't really loan my books either because people do not always give them back. I only let family read them because I know where they live.
MY FF

Ang said...

I usually get my books from the library so I usually return them when I'm done with them... LOL

Rachel Brooks said...

I only loan my books to people who I know won't dog ear or stain them. Books need to be treated with love!

Here is my Follow Friday post

Old follower =)

Sarah B said...

New follower.

I once loaned a book in middle school and it came back covered in candle wax. I was so traumatized I still remember it more than 10 years later.

Now when I loan I just expect never to get it back.

sarahbelliston.com

Caressa (Bookish) said...

Hey Jenn! Bookish awarded you the Liebster Award: bookishlybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-award.html
Have a happy New Year!

Post a Comment