Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Musing Mondays (5)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

This week's musing asks...

How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?

On average I'm not sure since I'm usually all over the place when it comes to reading. If I have a time and I'm hooked on story, then I can read 1-2 books a week. After that I tend to give myself a break and then it'll take me a couple of weeks to read the next book no matter how good it is.

So in a month I would probably read about 3-4 books. But seriously that has to be a really good month for me.

I haven't given myself a full year to consistently read so I can't answer how many books I read in that time frame, but I suppose I could read about 30. I know it's not a lot considering a lot of you can read 50-100- I applaud (or really bow down to) anyone who can read that many or more!, but 30 is more than I think I can handle.

I can't read on the job and my commute is about 20mins. Most times around that usually goes to spending it with my sister or my boyfriend, so to find those free hours where I can just sit my butt down to read a few chapters uninterrupted is rare.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

LoveOfBooks said...

This was the 1st year I even keep track of the number of books I read, and I was shocked. Haha.. I seriously didn't think I read that much. I'm near 70 for the year, but I can't even believe those who read 100+. WOW. Have you tried audiobooks for your commute?

Post a Comment