Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Shelf Candy Saturday (2)

Shelf Candy Saturday is a weekly meme hosted by Stephanie at Five Alarm Book Reviews to showcase that book cover you can't get enough of!

This week's shelf candy isn't just focused on its cover, but the whole book. I can't get enough of it and it has become a cherished part of my collection.

Title: Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey
Author: Bob McCabe
Cover Design: MinaLima
Cover Image: concept art by Andrew Williamson

This photo doesn't do it justice. The book itself is the size and weight of a book you would find in Hogwarts.

I believe the last time I did this meme, I had trouble just focusing on the cover and this time is no different! LOL!... Here are a few pictures I took of it's contents...

Each chapter/film gets recognition 

Character details 

Countless art concepts/design

Creature concepts/design

Candid shots

And many pages have these barely visible details

Have I pimped this book enough? You bet I haven't! If you have the money to spare or you want to add this to your wishlist, consider ordering it from bookperk (limited amount) where it comes with a free tote! 

'Tis the season and I believe this is a perfect gift for any Harry Potter fan;)

Okay, last thing I'm going to pimp- my Facebook page!! Please "like" it and if you have a page yourself I'll do the same. Thank you:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so terrific. It is the sort of thing that I would leave out on my coffee table. Thank you for sharing it.

Kat C said...

I have never seen this before. I want to go and find it so I can get the whole expereince of touching and feeling it. The books seems pretty amazing itself too.

Anonymous said...

Oh man... I totally want this!

Just a Lil Lost said...

Hehe I liked your page with both my account AND my FB page account :D

I cannot WAIT to drool (metaphorically) over this.. AHH!!!!

Post a Comment